Hoffman Estates over Elk Grove
Downers Grove North over Buffalo Grove
Wheeling over Highland Park
Warren over Barrington
Lake Zurich over Fremd
Palatine over St Charles North
Conant over Addison Trail
York over Schaumburg

Thanks for picking me up on this! I ran out of time to post it this week.

Lincoln Way West
Prospect
Rolling Meadows
Hoffman Estates
Downers Grove North
Highland Park
Warren
Lake Zurich
Palatine
Conant
York

Reactions: MSLguy05
Ugh I was going to pick Fremd. Just didn’t have the balls and Lake Zurich has had their number.

Palatine 14, St Charles North 7 at halftime. Palatine to get the second half kickoff

Palatine wound up dropping this one 24-14. That said, they looked pretty good. Their linemen were MUCH smaller than SCN's and that wound up being the key to the game. By halftime both starting defensive tackles were on the sidelines on crutches, and basically SCN just spent the second half running the ball up the gut at the reserves, and eventually worn them down.

Against teams that aren't the defending 7A runner-up and not as big, they'll score alot of points...mark my word.

Reactions: Gene K.
Palatine wound up dropping this one 24-14. That said, they looked pretty good. Their linemen were MUCH smaller than SCN's and that wound up being the key to the game. By halftime both starting defensive tackles were on the sidelines on crutches, and basically SCN just spent the second half running the ball up the gut at the reserves, and eventually worn them down.

Against teams that aren't the defending 7A runner-up and not as big, they'll score alot of points...mark my word.
Any word on the significance of the injuries? Hate to hear that.

I was VERY impressed with SCN.

They are huge on the lines and have some big physical RBs and LBs.

Only issue I saw was the secondary and receivers.

They look like a legit contender in 7a.

Palatine is much improved. Should be a great season. Hopefully those injuries are not serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT