ADVERTISEMENT

MS @ MC Week 2 2018

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
How great is this? Are the Caravan fans excited about this?

Im not sure they are in the talkative mood presently (I should speak...). But, MC should be better in 2018 than this season...

IMO, this once again shows MS is the most aggressive scheduling school in the state.

For MC, I love that they are back to a competitive week 2 game. Wish it was JC, but MS is a perfect second and an awesome match up of competing styles.

I think JCA needs to get their feet under them before they boost the schedule.

Im not sure they are in the talkative mood presently (I should speak...). But, MC should be better in 2018 than this season...

IMO, this once again shows MS is the most aggressive scheduling school in the state.

For MC, I love that they are back to a competitive week 2 game. Wish it was JC, but MS is a perfect second and an awesome match up of competing styles.
JC would have been great too. MS tried a few other schools but they wanted no part of us. Glad to see you are back JCHill!

Our schedule will be brutal again.
Week 1 home against an angry GW
Week 2 at Caravan
Week 3&4 against MSL best.

Reactions: PRokie
I'd be interested to hear what any of the Caravan faithful think about this game.

Don't pull a St. Francis, but there's always been enough names ending in vowels @ MS to make that a remote possibility.

Don't pull a St. Francis, but there's always been enough names ending in vowels @ MS to make that a remote possibility.
Forgive me but I have no idea what you are saying.

Forgive me but I have no idea what you are saying.
I think he was trying to make an anti-Italian joke thinking that Park Ridge is full of Italians. Without looking up actual numbers, I would think Italians would rank 4th behind Irish, Polish and German ancestory. That’s my best guess because the the last names ending in vowels comment, no clue on St Francis component

I'm lovin' it ... bring on the best. That's what makes it so exciting.

ps: I'm a former Park Ridge resident (18 years). In fact, I lived kitty corner from the house where Hillary Clinton grew up. I knew her parents, but not well.

I don't recall any Park Ridge ethnic group having a surplus ... do WASPs count, here?

I love it. We've taken some crap for our off season schedule the past two seasons, and deservingly so, plus our move to the green. This will give them some much needed motivation over the summer. We are playing about 70% juniors so hopefully we can be be competitive again.

Yes I believe he is from what the boys said.
He is still there... he quit football last year but is playing this year. Extremely tough, strong kid!

and pretty salty baseball player. I thoroughly enjoyed coaching with his father. Awesome guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT