ADVERTISEMENT

More Games On Marquee This Fall?

OPRF Illini 96

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2018
Edgy, do you feel there will be some more high school football games this fall on Marquee? I thought they did a great job with last year's MC/SR state semifinal. Also, have you heard anything about Marquee having a Friday night show similar to the still-missed High School Lites NBC Sports Chicago? Either would be a welcome development.

They cover a substantial amount of high school football already not sure they would be willing to add in local coverage on top of their SoCal coverage.

Had a brief talk with one of the Marquee folks about a month ago.....didn't get a great feel and the priority for them is obviously Cubs so....as soon as I know more I'll let you know

Reactions: RockSoup
With Marque getting a direct to consumer app I wonder if they’d pick up any significant subscribers for HS FB coverage.
I’d be one. Having no interest in the Cubs I always dismissed Marquee not knowing they air HS football.
For the uninitiated can the channel be cancelled after the season or do they hook you for a year? Do you recall any games they aired last year?

I’d be one. Having no interest in the Cubs I always dismissed Marquee not knowing they air HS football.
For the uninitiated can the channel be cancelled after the season or do they hook you for a year? Do you recall any games they aired last year?
The particulars of the direct to consumer are not out yet.
I have Marque through FUBO TV.

Reactions: all4theillini
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT