ADVERTISEMENT

Montini IC

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Montini offense too predictable and conservative with the new OC.

They did not try to stretch the defense out going long not even one play tonight.

Last edited:
Could Montini be in trouble? The schedule will only get harder and yes IC has very nice program but Montini should win this match up if we are being honest.

Reactions: Gene K.
Could Montini be in trouble? The schedule will only get harder and yes IC has very nice program but Montini should win this match up if we are being honest.
I’d say yes. This senior class was light on the line so not a ton of experience in the trenches. They will take a few lumps but maybe 5-4 with a few good breaks. I’d hate to see the playoff streak end here.

Why though? Seriously interested as I was befuddled tonight at the offensive play calling.

I don't know what your thoughts are but they need to insert some big play potential into the offense.

I really like Robinson, he is a great back. I would give him 70 to 80% of the time at RB. I don't think he is a RB who can score anywhere on the field, thus a breakaway RB. I would play a RB with speed in 3rd and long situations. I think #31 has good speed.

For WR, do we have a guy with big time speed to throw the long ball? If so why did we not call any plays for this? Our QB has a big time arm and I know the backup QB does too. I hope they open up the offense because outside of Robinson and a controlled short passing attack, that offense was hard to watch.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT