ADVERTISEMENT

Montini 28 Providence 3 Final

5A continues to look more open. I know the talk is 4 wins might be enough to get in, but that may take Providence out of the playoffs. Between them and Rochester, two of the top four teams in the last AP Poll for 5A may not even be there

Who does Montini beat to get in?
Well played. Maybe my math and earlier recollection is off.
Guess they have to beat Naz. Marist and JCA look like pretty tall orders.
But, if they do get the 4th W, they will almost certainly get in on playoff points.

Reactions: Gene K.
Well played. Maybe my math and earlier recollection is off.
Guess they have to beat Naz. Marist and JCA look like pretty tall orders.
But, if they do get the 4th W, they will almost certainly get in on playoff points.
That Naz-Montini game will be a play-in game. We might not have peak Nazareth vs peak Montini like we all wanted but dare I say this might be better…

Former Bronco @Nate_Muersch with a touchdown grab in @MiamiOHFootball’s win over Central Michigan!

Locked on Hawkeyes twitter page ranks Montini DB #27 Jermari Harris as the top defensive player vs Maryland this week.

Iowa had 6 Interceptions in the game and is now ranked #3 in the country. They play #4 Penn State next week.

Is Big10 football ever must watch TV?

Iowa, Michigan State and Penn State are good. Michigan is TBD. OSU will be there in the end. Not bad this year but most of the good stuff is happening on the east side of the B1G.

Reactions: stl705
Iowa, Michigan State and Penn State are good. Michigan is TBD. OSU will be there in the end. Not bad this year but most of the good stuff is happening on the east side of the B1G.

I stand by this statement 4 weeks later. Except for the Iowa thing...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT