ADVERTISEMENT

Miles McVay Keeps Working

crusader_of_90

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
The Big Man from East Side is a Redshirt Freshman, slotted at LT behind another from his class who was the top ranked lineman. Also, another RS/Frosh tackle is getting PT before him. He was next up, but an injury this weekend proved otherwise when the 2nd RT (RS Soph) moved to LT when Proctor got hurt.

In this day and age of the portal, I am guilty of thinking about his next home, but he still has plenty of time to earn his Sunday stripes. In fact, the young man is a cheerleader for the team's recruiting of other linemen.

Not only that, he is getting himself a good education, earning Honor Roll status. I sure hope he stays all five years and gets a grad degree before getting Day 1 drafted. He is a student athlete I can really root for!

Paris Patterson transferred from Arkansas to SMU - he too has not taken a snap this year.

Crazy how I thought both could get into the rotation right away. They are playing with the Bog Boys now!

Last edited:
The Big Man from East Side is a Redshirt Freshman, slotted at LT behind another from his class who was the top ranked lineman. Also, another RS/Frosh tackle is getting PT before him. He was next up, but an injury this weekend proved otherwise when the 2nd RT (RS Soph) moved to LT when Proctor got hurt.

In this day and age of the portal, I am guilty of thinking about his next home, but he still has plenty of time to earn his Sunday stripes. In fact, the young man is a cheerleader for the team's recruiting of other linemen.

Not only that, he is getting himself a good education, earning Honor Roll status. I sure hope he stays all five years and gets a grad degree before getting Day 1 drafted. He is a student athlete I can really root for!

Paris Patterson transferred from Arkansas to SMU - he too has not taken a snap this year.

Crazy how I thought both could get into the rotation right away. They are playing with the Bog Boys now!
Physically his transformation has been highly impressive and he's come so far from when I met him as an eigth grader.

Proctor got hurt? That guy committed to Iowa, decommited for Alabama. When Saban left he went in the portal and recommitted to Iowa, then magically went back to Alabama….as far as the ESL linemen, the gamble of committing to big time programs is with so many big time recruits going there, it leaves very little room for error in a program where you can easily plug another 4 or 5 star in. Depending on what there plan is for him I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Mizzou or maybe Illinois next season. Illini would plug him in right away

Proctor got hurt? That guy committed to Iowa, decommited for Alabama. When Saban left he went in the portal and recommitted to Iowa, then magically went back to Alabama….as far as the ESL linemen, the gamble of committing to big time programs is with so many big time recruits going there, it leaves very little room for error in a program where you can easily plug another 4 or 5 star in. Depending on what there plan is for him I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Mizzou or maybe Illinois next season. Illini would plug him in right away
That's the thing - the kid seems so hung ho for Bama, I think he sticks it out and is content being a two-year starter during his five years. Change that blubber body to an adonis to play Sundays.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT