ADVERTISEMENT

Micah, Six Flags in Top Ten

Nice article about a very good program. Warren is always ready to play especially on defense. Micah and Lake City sounds like you guys will be in the thick of things before this season is done! Good luck on the season my friends!

Happy to see Warren now mentioned among the top teams in 8A. A few years ago only a few people knew where they were located,
They are young in a few spots but slill have athletes. This is the first time in a while they do not return a 3 or 4 star kid that teams have to focus on. The one thing they will always have is a good agressive defense and running game. I suspect they will be a team not too many teams want to play in Oct/Nov.. Look out for this years QB. I think he will surprise a few people. He reminds of MS QB, not big but scrappy and solid arm. Warren has speed at all positions. Warren schedule is front loaded so it will be a challenge but Mac will keep them focused on the big picture, it's about staying healthy a full season in HS and you have to have depth and Warren does. Six flags is open 🎢 🏈

It should be interesting. Warren schedule is front loaded: Non Confernece @ Barrington, vs Maine South, vs Libertville, vs Stevie, @ Lake Zurich .... then pray you are healthy to complete schedule before playoffs. If nothing else they will be battle tested, which is always good heading into fall football.

Reactions: Quags57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT