ADVERTISEMENT

MC-Naz got some social media callout

WOW! I did not expect this at all. Game changer for Naz? I hope not. I am speechless and angry over this. Not angry at JJ at all. For all I have heard he is a great young man. He has to do what is in his best interest and I wish him all the best going forward. I will follow him going forward. I am angry at the State of Illinois politicians for not having a better game plan for opening up the state and in particular HS sports.

I don't know Gene. I heard the IMG rumors long before COVID hit.

I don't know Gene. I heard the IMG rumors long before COVID hit.
I’m agreeing with this. If in three weeks they say there will be football in Illinois does he pack his bags and come back? No. This was in the cooker for awhile.

This troll reply:

Someone got scared of Mt. Carmel

1f62c.svg

This guy is being canonized before achieving sainthood. Plenty of high school stars, including our own Mitch Trubisky, end up a bust.

Last edited:
Great kid, great family. To much uncertainty in our state. More players will follow suit in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Gene K.
This guy is being canonized before achieving sainthood. Plenty of high school stars, including our own Mitch Trubisky, end up a bust.
I don't think Mitch is the guy even more than the next man. But I don't think you can call him a bust. Making it to the NFL still means you're at the top of the craft. That said, there were plenty guys "at the top" who would have been better considering he only started for one season in college.

For a guy who hasn't done very much, JJ is regarded as the man with the golden arm. Mitch was dubbed "Mr. Football" during his high school career, a title that has since lost all its luster.
Can JJ be the guy in HS without being a Pro Bowler in the NFL? I'm not seeing the problem with the hype.

On another note Michigan seems to be cleaning up in Illinois right now.

If you scroll to this past Tuesday on the Sportscenter Facebook feed.

it is titled “the opponent really gave him CPR after he was hit out of nowhere.”

it is the video of the naz player cheap shotting an MC player and the MC players subsequent Oscar worthy flop.

what I didn’t catch live and only noticed for the first time on that post was that a different Naz player dropped down to the MC player laying on the ground and acted out CPR chest compressions for about two seconds.

I don’t know whether I am supposed to be amused or saddened at the whole 30 second exchange.

Both kids get an "A" for Acting class. Will see them in the future at the Movies.

Like every team Naz needs some juniors to step up this year . Defense should be solid with Diane Hanson , Hughes, and Keeler up front . Amarion Evans , Kaleb Miller & transfer Peter Roll on the next levels . Offense still has JJ and the Morris boys . Tanner Koziel and Isiah Emmanuel will be big contributors.
I hope Isaiah has a break out year.

Point is you can be an NFL bust while being a football success. If you make it to the NFL you are undoubtedly a football success even if you are then a NFL bust.

I have to agree with you (No Bias) heck if your son gets a scholarship to college it’s a success. If they make it to the NFL well that’s worldly. I mean at that point weather they are good or a bust you still have to be proud and it’s definitely a success.

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT