ADVERTISEMENT

Marist 49 GBE 7 FINAL

Marist just recovered one of those bloop on side kicks winning 28-0, seriously! And a GBE guy was hurt.

Practice I suppose. It's a hard place winning like that in the playoffs. Doing right for the team but not not being a d.

Reactions: NickThilmany
Gbs gonna join them cant stop rita at all.
Though gbs offense been able to throw on rita just not punch it twice. Once 4 downs from the 1 and then from the 15.
35-7

Marist riding a hot streak right into LWE in the quarters. You just hate to see it.

I watched the last 4-5 minutes of this game but the announcer was so disgusted he wouldn't give a score. All I know is GBE scored at least once on subs.

And their video guy would not show the scoreboard.

Here's hoping east comes to marist the opposite day my kid is playing.

Here's hoping east comes to marist the opposite day my kid is playing.
I didn't realize Marist won all three games required to get to the LWE game. That will require Marist to beat Holacek twice in a month. That is far from a guarantee. Especially if Pemberton plays the whole game this time.

I didn't realize Marist won all three games required to get to the LWE game. That will require Marist to beat Holacek twice in a month. That is far from a guarantee. Especially if Pemberton plays the whole game this time.
Like you saying they'd be playing Loyola 1st without Loyola even playing?
And using the word hoping is alot different than saying cant wait for east to play Marist.

Marist is dangerous now. As is the entire ccl blue. They’ve made a lot of adjustments and they’ve played basically the top line of Illinois football. Remember when they beat Lake Zurich early in the season? Well LZ recovered and I see them making a long run in 7a.

Reactions: Skins93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT