ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Vs Warren

This could be the year, Micah, this could be the year. No offense to East, Corey, but Warren is due. I'll be watching this one.
I read in Edgys matchup #1 is out for Warren. I’m not sure they can overcome that loss.

I read in Edgys matchup #1 is out for Warren. I’m not sure they can overcome that loss.
Warren is deep with skill guys. Multiple skill guys have stepped up after #1 went down.. At this point everyone is missing or have hurt players. HS football is about having multiple go to athletes. Good coaches can takeaway your teams go to player but if you have 3'-4 key players it is hard defend. Thetefore, it comes down to coaches making adjustments. We will see what happens. Both teams know each other pretty well. This will be a street fight. Two hard nosed teams 💪🏾

This could be the year, Micah, this could be the year. No offense to East, Corey, but Warren is due. I'll be watching this one.
It should be a good game but I think East will prevail. I think people are underestimating this team’s ability. They really haven’t put it all together yet. Maybe this is the game where they do? I definitely think this will be Warrens toughest game of the year. East plays big in big games and they are tough at home. I think this the best public game this year.

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
Warren is deep with skill guys. Multiple skill guys have stepped up after #1 went down.. At this point everyone is missing or have hurt players. HS football is about having multiple go to athletes. Good coaches can takeaway your teams go to player but if you have 3'-4 key players it is hard defend. Thetefore, it comes down to coaches making adjustments. We will see what happens. Both teams know each other pretty well. This will be a street fight. Two hard nosed teams 💪🏾
Good luck to you and Newt! Best of luck to my Beast friends too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
It should be a good game but I think East will prevail. I think people are underestimating this team’s ability. They really haven’t put it all together yet. Maybe this is the game where they do? I definitely think this will be Warrens toughest game of the year. East plays big in big games and they are tough at home. I think this the best public game this year.
I think a case can be made this is the best team on each others schedule so far.

Both teams are highly skilled on both sides of the ball. Will come down to mistakes, penalties and maybe who has it last. Should be fun.

Reactions: jvp123 and Gene K.
Man I wish I could make this one, fantastic matchup. Gonna be some pads popping tomorrow. Weather will feel downright balmy compared to the last time they played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT