ADVERTISEMENT

LT with a goalline stand to preserve the win vs DGN

This score just adds to my confusion about LT. LT should have won this game going away. Can't wait to hear more about what happened.

This score just adds to my confusion about LT. LT should have won this game going away. Can't wait to hear more about what happened.

Crazy game and I predict both sets of fans will complain about the refs.

I'm less surprised by the outcome than you. At this point, LT is frankly not as good as most predicted. There's talent so that can change, but that's just the reality. Meanwhile DGN is better than most realized or have been given credit. I mean, it was on their home field and both lost by identical scores to GW, and DGN defeated OPRF.

DGN just watched the GW film and also took it to LT with their power running game. That's 2 in a row getting hurt by that and if they don't figure out how to reverse it soon they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

Lots of credit to the DGN kids , they fight hard and are well schemed. If nothing else, incredibly exciting finish.

Well, I think LT is playing today about the same as they did in week 2. No apparent improvement in any dimension of the game. Maybe someone more familiar with the program could offer some insight into what's going on there. As for DGN, they must have played a heck of a game last night. But as for the DGN/GW game, if memory serves, GW went up 35-3 very early in the 3rd, and then shut things down for the night in preparation for LT, otherwise we would be looking at a much larger point differential.

Well, I think LT is playing today about the same as they did in week 2. No apparent improvement in any dimension of the game. Maybe someone more familiar with the program could offer some insight into what's going on there. As for DGN, they must have played a heck of a game last night. But as for the DGN/GW game, if memory serves, GW went up 35-3 very early in the 3rd, and then shut things down for the night in preparation for LT, otherwise we would be looking at a much larger point differential.

I'm not arguing with you. I agree with most of your post, and actually believe LT is playing WORSE than at the start of the season, not better. And I do have inside in the program and some explanations but unfortunately nothing I can post here. Just hoping they reverse the ship this week.

Reactions: chuck998
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT