ADVERTISEMENT

Loyola 14 MS 6 FINAL

I wasn't sure after seeing both normal & replay, but it might have been. I guess might have been = good no call.
That was interference on LA. However, LA scored on a pick 6 called back. That would have changed the entire game.

I'm not ready to say bad Reffing because they did discuss and change a couple ify calls.

Hats off the MS. Crappy calls on both sides. Look out 8A. Here comes an upstart Yiung LA team. If Pemberton comes back, they are going to be a hard out. We are the underdogs!

A block in the back is a penalty regardless of the result.
I totally agree but if there was a block in the back it was beyond stupid because the dude who picked 6 could have walked all the way there. There was nobody near him. It certainly wasn't on the view of the camera.

I totally agree but if there was a block in the back it was beyond stupid because the dude who picked 6 could have walked all the way there. There was nobody near him. It certainly wasn't on the view of the camera.
Could be your right but you see it happen all the time. Penalties called on the opposite side of the action. The ref who saw the block may have had no clue the result of the play was going to be a TD. Just saw the block and threw the flag.

Both teams got hugely screwed on calls that definitely affected the game. Complete incompetence shown by this officiating crew. A lot of obvious calls missed. The first MS td should’ve been a dead ball. Missed DPI not playing the ball.
81 held every person he came in contact with. DPI called was bs. Sincerely incompetent.

both teams deserved better no matter who wins.

Reactions: Bowie50
The official working the LA sideline was beyond horrible. His spots were defamatory against the game.

Reactions: Bowie50
Not too familiar with HS football, but watching this game on Comcast it seems intense. Is there bad blood?

MS beat them in the playoffs in 08,09 and 10. Also in 16 State championship.

LA beat them in 13,18 and 19 playoffs.

There were two brothers playing against each other last night. A sophomore beast D-lineman from MS and his brother who was o-line for LA.

when was the last time that happened if ever!!!
Wish I knew that last night. Who are the brothers? Gianaris?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT