ADVERTISEMENT

Looking For

cornerrat

Aug 1, 2009
All... When FBE the football enrollment rule ended. Also the formula for it. Was this ended when the multiplier went into effect because the privates who played larger teams would of taken a double shot? I could not locate the archived IHSA announcement. Thanks. Ratsy

All... When FBE the football enrollment rule ended. Also the formula for it. Was this ended when the multiplier went into effect because the privates who played larger teams would of taken a double shot? I could not locate the archived IHSA announcement. Thanks. Ratsy
Wasn't it just average enrollment of your opponents?

Took out the largest and smallest and averaged the rest

All.... It's a simple math problem but the Captains post with the IHSA announcements is not clear. I thought the same USD24 throw out the largest and smallest and then average. In the CS8 what would be the Rochester Rockets FBE enrollment? Does one average the Rockets enrollment and the rest of the teams (minus the largest and smallest) and come up with the number? That is what I'm not clear on.

https://www.ihsa.org/SportsActiviti...esStandingsResults.aspx?url=/data/fb/conf.htm

All.... It's a simple math problem but the Captains post with the IHSA announcements is not clear. I thought the same USD24 throw out the largest and smallest and then average. In the CS8 what would be the Rochester Rockets FBE enrollment? Does one average the Rockets enrollment and the rest of the teams (minus the largest and smallest) and come up with the number? That is what I'm not clear on.

https://www.ihsa.org/SportsActiviti...esStandingsResults.aspx?url=/data/fb/conf.htm
They would be like 1154 FBE...you used whatever was higher...FBE or actual enrollment

In 2005 Morris won the 6A title with a FBE of 1350 despite the actual enrollment of 1010

Agree with the larger of:

1. Average opponent enrollment after removing the largest and smallest.

2. Actual enrollment.

Pretty sure Rochester would be a 5A under FBE policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT