ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln-Way East at Victor J Andrew …Final LWE 49- VJA 20.

East TD pass from 30 yds out. Griffins 28 Andrew 13. Did I mention the over rated chant came out from the student section of Andrew?
Hahahaha
Just wait until after the half. East defense adjustments are unbelievable. I will go out on a limb and say East dominates the 2nd half.
Go East

Reactions: WIU78
Predicted Lincoln-Way East (#1 8A) 34 - Andrew 14

Will likely end up more lopsided.
Crusader
O don’t give up on your prediction. Lol
You really don’t understand just how good East is do you. The half time adjustments by East will break teams. The offense this year will break teams. Just saying. This team is the real deal.

Andrew responds with a TD highlighted by a 30 yard pass with a great catch by the WR called in play. Some solid running plays and close it to 35-20. Starters will be I. For the fourth quarter for the Griffins. East at their own 42 to start the 4th.

Andrew responds with a TD highlighted by a 30 yard pass with a great catch by the WR called in play. Some solid running plays and close it to 35-20. Starters will be I. For the fourth quarter for the Griffins. East at their own 42 to start the 4th.
It appears Andrew is better than most thought. East will bring it home but not with out a fight. Sounds like a good game. East defense isn’t what we have come to know from the past. Offense is terrific and will be the star of the team this year.

2nd team finally in for LWE with 4:00 to go. Good effort by the Andrew team and they have some play makers to make a run in the playoffs. Good luck VJA!

Reactions: corey90
Very strange to do an onside kick to start the game. The coach must of thought he would catch East off guard. Really surprising.
Not really. Seen it plenty of times when a team is an obvious underdog. Especially if they have a kicker that can kick it out of the end zone for a touchback. Basically a chance to try and seize the momentum early on, especially if you think that you are going to be in for a long night on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT