ADVERTISEMENT

LA HEADED TO 8A

I find the whole “Warren recruits” funny. Seems like w Evan throw accusations out there with no evidence and hope they stick. I guess we hear, from one guy who talked to a friend whose girlfriend talked to a cousin who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
I love people will compare 2021 teams to teams where everyone has since graduated. Every year is a different team. The "love" is sarcasm, in case it didn't come across.
No comparison at all. I get kids graduate etc. I was just saying it’s sort of funny how it worked out hence Karma. I love people who simply want to make some tired point. Love being sarcastic.

Reactions: RD_Watcher
🎢
LA
Marist
Warren
Main South

Except for the club that will sneak through a slugfest against LWE, all of the teams have very comfortable roads to the semis.

No surprises here; hats off to Warren's coaches for building a program that appears to be a state threat on a consistent basis.

Going into these matchups, as always, being healthy is more crucial than having an undefeated record.

Six Flaggggggggggggggs!!!! 🎢

You should say hats off to Warren and coach mcnulty for learning how to recruit like a Catholic school!!
Warren does not recruit ... Gurnee its a large area with a lot of talent plus excellent academics. He has created a winning culture that kids want to play. No different than MS, LWE, etc. They will be dominate for years to come not bad for a public school. Transfer will always happen at all public schools for many reasons. See everyone in the playoffs

Warren does not recruit ... Gurnee its a large area with a lot of talent plus excellent academics. He has created a winning culture that kids want to play. No different than MS, LWE, etc. They will be dominate for years to come not bad for a public school. Transfer will always happen at all public schools for many reasons. See everyone in the playoffs
In my opinion, from way south of Gurnee... Coach McNulty has done a great job recruiting Coaches and building a program with system buy in from top to bottom. Having assistant position coaches who can get the most out of a kid will improve a program tremendously. Building a culture where kids from Freshman to Senior are in the weight room and understand Football is just a "Fall Sport" builds a sustainable culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT