ADVERTISEMENT

LA 33 Marist 21. Final

LA 19 Marist 14 start of the 4th

loyola driving

Agreed, except for 2018 during the regular season. Holacek will have them firing on all cylinders come playoff time.
that was the injury riddled season right? Other side of the ball looks good, but definitely missing Maldanado.

I’m not worried. Plus, Marist is a good team. It’s not like they’re playing Waukegan and Stevenson every week…jk😉
Yah because those are conference games so don’t have much choice. I think we agree 8A is wide open. Depends on draw

Reactions: corey90
that was the injury riddled season right? Other side of the ball looks good, but definitely missing Maldanado.
Yep
Yah because those are conference games so don’t have much choice. I think we agree 8A is wide open. Depends on draw
i was kidding. I understand Warren doesn’t choose their conference schedule. Yes, 8A is wide open.

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
Sounds like Loyola is still making their way without two key players and I expect no less. As a program, they are tops right now.

Didn’t get to see the game, but sounds like Marist made it competitive in second half.

Congrats to the Ramblers and to Marist who made a game out of it in one of the toughest places to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT