ADVERTISEMENT

Kaneland football

Golden Warrior

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2005
Looking for information on Kaneland's team this year. Strengths, weaknesses, height and weight of their boys track coach.

Reactions: tincup1215
With everyone healthy, been playing pretty well since the Dekalb game.

Normal Kaneland spread offense, with good balance between run and pass. Defense really has been sharp. Guy who runs the end zone camera is highly attractive

Reactions: Golden Warrior
Doing my cognitive theory I say Sterling wins by 3-4 touchdowns, Im usually right, I would say I've been wrong before if I ever was, but I'm always spot on. But then again it is high school football and anything can happen.

Overly impressed with Sterling team. QB is solid, the main running back is a stud, even the back up is good, they block well on the line, very displined team overall and well coached. Team speed on the defensive side and they fly to the football. I would say that Sterling would beat Nazareth and give Marist a game in our conference this year. On a side note, they have an awesome stadium and the school has a college feel to it. I havent seen Phillips, but this team should win 5A this year. Good Luck the rest of the way and it will take a major upset for this team to lose before the semi game with Phillips. There is no team in the South bracket that will beat Sterling. The one other thing that I think is impressive is the town of Sterling has two teams that are 10-0. Enough said!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT