ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Thomas Cut

Patriots will try and get Jeff Thomas on the PS. He missed a lot of camp with small injuries.

Crete Monee Laquan Treadwell also cut today

I think he maybe the best player I have personally seen play as high school kid. Surprised he could never make any type of impact in the NFL.

I think he maybe the best player I have personally seen play as high school kid. Surprised he could never make any type of impact in the NFL.
He was amazing. That shows you how good they have to be to make an impact on the league.

And sometimes a team is wrong and ends up cutting a future star. Kurt Warner and Wes Welker are but two examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
I think that slow start mixed with high expectations really killed him. Obviously there was a level of performance in practice that was never realized come game time. Otherwise, he wouldn't have lasted this long

All.... Former Seahawk Malik Turner (SHG) who went to the Packers and looked to have a spot reportedly cut. Ratsy

Maybe the Bears sign him to the practice squad. Never hurts to have speed at WR and some potential on special teams.

Anyone surprised about Thomas? He had an average collegiate career that came with some baggage after some issues with coaches. He would have had to really turn heads at Camp to stand a chance, especially with no preseason games.

Except that not everyone is talented enough to complete in the NFL, Division 1 ........

Best of luck to Thomas and others who keep pushing and fighting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT