ADVERTISEMENT

JCA preview

Hofman

Nov 8, 2001
Hi guys! I have unfortunately moved to Wisconsin so I am very out of the loop on JCA. Fortunately, I am right by my grandkids!!
Can anyone share with me any JCA thoughts? Do they look to be very good at all this year? Are there plenty of kids on the team for depth? Do we have a QB and at least one running back? Tell me what you know or second hand news. I looked thru till early July and did not see the topic.
Thanks anybody!!

Reactions: guerinfbfan
Hi guys! I have unfortunately moved to Wisconsin so I am very out of the loop on JCA. Fortunately, I am right by my grandkids!!
Can anyone share with me any JCA thoughts? Do they look to be very good at all this year? Are there plenty of kids on the team for depth? Do we have a QB and at least one running back? Tell me what you know or second hand news. I looked thru till early July and did not see the topic.
Thanks anybody!!
Welcome back Hofman

Reactions: Hofman
Can anyone share with me any JCA thoughts? Do they look to be very good at all this year? Are there plenty of kids on the team for depth? Do we have a QB and at least one running back? Tell me what you know or second hand news. I looked thru till early July and did not see the

Wisconsin is a great state. I was up in Rhinelander last weekend - it was awesome. And you're by your grandkids ? Twice blessed 🙌

Reactions: Hofman
Wisconsin is a great state. I was up in Rhinelander last weekend - it was awesome. And you're by your grandkids ? Twice blessed 🙌
We are in a neat condo in Port Washington about 3/4 mile from the lake as the crow flies. Grandkids are 6 and 9 yr old girls and they LOVE their tickle monster. I may have to ask some old Edgy friends to send me text updates.

Thanks anybody!!
No better joy than leaving hellinois.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT