ADVERTISEMENT

JCA game cancelled

That’s crap. Just saying. After a season has ended you want to tell everyone you quit and won’t play next year ok. Waiting until the when the season starts is really not forgivable. Sorry
I think they had 22 players to start the year and 4 got injured and the 18 remaining would have been playing out of positions. Looks like they forfeited the JV too so bringing them up to Varsity probably wouldn't have helped. Their decent players bailed when Coaches Quinn and Goffer left. Blackmon inherited a team after the entrance exam and recruiting stopped. I'm guessing some of the 22 that were underclassman transfered or will transfer. It's going to be a tough road for them. Leo has been playing undermanned and low numbers for decades, they wouldn't have forfeited an entire season.

I think they had 22 players to start the year and 4 got injured and the 18 remaining would have been playing out of positions. Looks like they forfeited the JV too so bringing them up to Varsity probably wouldn't have helped. Their decent players bailed when Coaches Quinn and Goffer left. Blackmon inherited a team after the entrance exam and recruiting stopped. I'm guessing some of the 22 that were underclassman transfered or will transfer. It's going to be a tough road for them. Leo has been playing undermanned and low numbers for decades, they wouldn't have forfeited an entire season.
If you have 22 players to start the season you needed to drop out right there. You’re kidding yourself if you think you can play football with 22 players. In no way are you going to not have players get injured during the season. Say what you want but I stand by what I said . It’s irresponsible that the coach, AD and administration thought it was okay to schedule games with other schools knowing you only had 22 players to field. MO but it’s foolish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT