ADVERTISEMENT

JCA 14 Mascoutah 21 FINAL

JCA not playing real well and their Special Teams are starting to try to take over from ESL for worst. 2 blocked punts, one ended in a score.

Have to admit I’ve never heard of this school before. Props to them for getting to the quarters.

Reactions: Gene K.
I wish JCA was playing better but I do love the vintage 70's throw-back socks being worn by a couple Hilltoppers.

Reactions: The Gypsy
If Mascoutau does not have Chief Westerkamp playing tonight then JCA will prevail.

DEVIN WILLS, a MONSTER run, 3rd and one, maybe 3 yards short of the end zone. 40 seconds left on the clock and holding their fate in their own hands. Timeout Joliet. #LetsEAT

I’m struggling to remember a bigger upset. On the road and pull it off. I thought Kankakee would have knocked them off.

Reactions: superac777
Massey gave them a 5% chance to win, so just a little bit of an upset there. Mascoutah made a goal line stand last week to win their game in the final seconds, so they’ve been on a magical run. Great to see them make such a good run because there are a lot of great families in that community

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT