ADVERTISEMENT

Is Superman human?

Fear the kryptonite!

Turnovers are WVs kryptonite. Up 21-7 and Muffed punt for TD the other way then shanked FG before half to let NN back in tied at 21 at half. Yes there m going to derail the thread with my despair!

I was worried about you Hinter. I hadn’t heard from you and I was about to organize a search party. Did you make it to the game?

No, I did not go to the game. As far as not hearing from me, no use really posting very much. Class 6A has been decided since the season began, and any further discussion as to who will win it is kind of useless. I guess other posters want to talk about the other classes, and that is certainly understandable, especially this year (although Class 4A has also been decided).

I would like to watch a game with Hinter and Angry Dave some time. Duke specials on me. I love your posts!

Thanks Voodoo, but I fear my posts regarding PR this year really didn't take a whole lot of effort. Hopefully next year will be somewhat more of a challenge, since without him some teams may actually have a chance in the race for the Fox Valley Conference championship and even the Class 6A championship. Could make for some excitement. We sure didn't have any in Class 6A these last couple of years!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT