ADVERTISEMENT

Interstate eight week nine

Jrc1282

Sep 14, 2018
last week of the season

Kaneland vs Lasalle Peru
The knights are coming back this week with a chip on there shoulder and are going to make the Cavaliers pay for the loss against Morris that they took last week I expect the knights to come out swinging. We will see how much fight The Cavaliers have left in them.
Kaneland 42 lasalle 14

Sycamore vs Plano
Just your typical game in the lopsided 8
Sycamore 60- Plano 0

Rochelle vs Ottawa
The hubs are looking for the last win of the season trying to have a strong performance to build on for the off season. Ottawa has been getting better every week but will not be able to hold up
Rochelle 28 Ottawa 7

Sandwich at Morris
Well..... unfortunately for the Indians their season has came down to this game at 4-4 this is a must win and there staring down a incredible Morris Redskin team. As much as I would like to say The Indians are going to pull off the upset of the century , I just don’t think that they’re 22 man roster that’s been beaten and bruised all season will have a whole lot for Morris. However I will say that they will come to play and fight all the way till the end of the 4th quarter no matter the score.

Reddinger leads Morris to the win and I put my house on the market

Morris 42-sandwich 14

Last edited:
Kaneland 35 LP 0. Worse if #3 is healthy, Gags son is a stud. Actually all 3 of them.

Sycamore 42 Plano 0. They will call off the dogs

Rochelle 40 Ottawa 6. The worst 6A team I’ve ever watched

Morris 38 Sandwich 13. In all honesty I know nothing about Sandwich. My sons say you play hard and are better than Ottawa at both levels.

Going to offer you the same thing I did Gags. Would love to say hi Friday night!

Thanks , I appreciate the comments. Both your son's we're animals out there. Two really good games to watch.

lp at KANELAND... It's senior day so we're all hoping our seniors come out and play this week. I'm hearing LP is big and likes to run . We get a bit worn down so I'm going to go 32-14.

MORRIS vs Sandwich...both teams play physical football but Morris is really physical. I'm going to go 24-7

and the other two games should be blowouts.

Other than that it's going to be a fun Saturday night with the pairing party. Good luck to Zach and Morris and let's just hope the three teams that made it from the i8 represent well.

Reactions: Nit92
Sounds like a plan to me, I’m assuming between the freshmen and varsity game just let me know the spot

Thanks , I appreciate the comments. Both your son's we're animals out there. Two really good games to watch.

lp at KANELAND... It's senior day so we're all hoping our seniors come out and play this week. I'm hearing LP is big and likes to run . We get a bit worn down so I'm going to go 32-14.

MORRIS vs Sandwich...both teams play physical football but Morris is really physical. I'm going to go 24-7

and the other two games should be blowouts.

Other than that it's going to be a fun Saturday night with the pairing party. Good luck to Zach and Morris and let's just hope the three teams that made it from the i8 represent well.

LP should be in the playoffs also.....will have at least 41 playoff points along with 5 wins

Sounds like a plan to me, I’m assuming between the freshmen and varsity game just let me know the spot
Come over by the big concession stand near the north end zone. I’ll be the only guy in a Penn State hat. My boys are 30 on the freshman team and 2 on the varsity. Do you have sons who play?

Correct Interstate eight playoffs eligible teams

Sycamore
Kaneland
Lasalle Peru
Morris
Good game tonight, all the kids played hard, gave us some trouble on defense. Hope everyone is healthy and it was nice to meet you.

It was nice to meet you as well ,your two boys rocked the place tonight. Unfortunately my boy tore his labrum against sycamore week 5 and has been trying to play through it. And tonight he finished it off when he knocked Zach out of bounds just before the 2nd quarter. But hey that’s football. We will get him fixed up for that combine you mentioned.
Good luck in the playoffs and we will be rooting for zack and the redskins

Reactions: Gene K.
It was nice to meet you as well ,your two boys rocked the place tonight. Unfortunately my boy tore his labrum against sycamore week 5 and has been trying to play through it. And tonight he finished it off when he knocked Zach out of bounds just before the 2nd quarter. But hey that’s football. We will get him fixed up for that combine you mentioned.
Good luck in the playoffs and we will be rooting for zack and the redskins
I saw him go off. Hate that. Get healthy and get ready for next year. It’s funny that both you and Gags told me you didn’t realize how big Zach was. To me, he’s just my boy. But I guess he’s bigger than I think.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT