ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois high schools with a unique nickname

No chance. Redskins is here to stay!
I think teams named Redskins should keep the nickname but change the mascot to a potato.All these PC idiots heads would explode.Ofc Lemont still without a nickname tried that when changing from the Injuns they voted to be called the Engines.Heads exploded I mean come on!!! I also think schools like TF South who used to be a nice area & school that change their nickname on some racism BS should also change the name of the high school then as to not tarnish the past

• Love
Reactions: Gene K.
I think teams named Redskins should keep the nickname but change the mascot to a potato.All these PC idiots heads would explode.Ofc Lemont still without a nickname tried that when changing from the Injuns they voted to be called the Engines.Heads exploded I mean come on!!! I also think schools like TF South who used to be a nice area & school that change their nickname on some racism BS should also change the name of the high school then as to not tarnish the past
I didn’t say I liked it but it’s the sign of the times. It seems everyone gets offended these days. I never ever looked at some of these names as being offensive. Indians! Come on. Lol

I don’t know do you have your head in the sand? I. mean it’s all over the media. Just saying. You watch it’s only a matter of time. Didn’t you see the Cleveland Indians change names? Hahaha
Obviously, you haven't spent any time in Morris lol

Reactions: corey90
Offensive to who? The top brass in Morris love it.
Nokomis also still uses Redskins and being rural Christian County they likely don't really care who's offended. So expecting it to go away is not something to postpone dinner over.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT