ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois High School fantasy football

RPG24

Nov 9, 2021
Lagrange
For shits and giggles and for conversation sake. Who are you taking as your top 10 fantasy football players in the abate of Illinois?

For shits and giggles and for conversation sake. Who are you taking as your top 10 fantasy football players in the abate of Illinois?
What are the parameters? Just for the finals games? Roster limits? Top 10 regardless of position? Is it like DraftKings with a salary cap? Too many variables here.

Any player over the past 25 years. What is your top 10.
QB - Tim Brasic
QB - john Beujer
QB - Tyler Hutchinson
RB - John Dergo
RB - SamsonEvanss
RB - Ty Washington
WR - westerkamp
WR - LB3
WR - Flynn Nagel
WR - John Schweighardt
now that’s a list. Brasic would be my overalls #1. JR Zrwenski awful spelling from JCA up there too

Reactions: TDCumm16 and 4Afan
I was unaware we aren’t allowed to ask questions about players. I’m well aware he’s a Wisconsin commit. I was just wondering if there were other power 5 schools that offered him and why on earth hasn’t everyone offered him
You can find that there as well.

I was unaware we aren’t allowed to ask questions about players. I’m well aware he’s a Wisconsin commit. I was just wondering if there were other power 5 schools that offered him and why on earth hasn’t everyone offered him
Week 1 may have turned off some teams. He was stuffed mostly when he was not the fastest guy on the field.

Reactions: 4Afan and RPG24
Brod the bod got me too from Cru90s list. Now if he had Tommy Mister on there, I would have shut the thread down since he created the perfect list.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
But didn't Mr Mister get hurt
No. 2nd best team in 7A bowed out in the second round of the Quad days vs MC in a 20-15 final score. MC finished the last 3 games of the playoffs outscoring their opponents 71-7. Never mention quads to @Wittymoniker1 😂

Maybe there was maintenance at times but he was like watching a video game when he was peaking.

Had there only been a place for Nick Nasti. Knowing that boy's exploits and dropping it in a meeting earned me some big business from a Plano-based company,

HIGH SCHOOL: Considered one of the top small school prospects in Illinois … four year starter and two-way star… 118 tackles as a junior while rushing for 1,752 yards and 23 touchdowns… first team All-Interstate Eight… team was 13-0 as a senior winning IHSA Class 3A state title… named MVP of state championship game... 97 tackles with 14 sacks as a senior… rushed for 1,681 yards as a senior with 22 touchdowns… first team IHSFCA 3A All-State... holds school record with 4,345 career yards rushing, 335 yards rushing in a game and 351 career tackles... IHSA State Champion in wrestling as a senior... also holds school record in discus... WGN/Chicago Tribune Athlete of the Year in 2007... National Honor Society... class president for four years.

• Wow
Reactions: 4Afan and RockSoup
DAMN - forgot Terry Hawthorne was this millennium... Mr. Robinson has to go.

Jason Ford too ... that was an NFL body in High School. Sorry Mr. Green.
Don’t know the Hawthorne dude. Never seen him. Don’t know what you’re talking about. Go to bed. Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving

Had there only been a place for Nick Nasti. Knowing that boy's exploits and dropping it in a meeting earned me some big business from a Plano-based company,

HIGH SCHOOL: Considered one of the top small school prospects in Illinois … four year starter and two-way star… 118 tackles as a junior while rushing for 1,752 yards and 23 touchdowns… first team All-Interstate Eight… team was 13-0 as a senior winning IHSA Class 3A state title… named MVP of state championship game... 97 tackles with 14 sacks as a senior… rushed for 1,681 yards as a senior with 22 touchdowns… first team IHSFCA 3A All-State... holds school record with 4,345 career yards rushing, 335 yards rushing in a game and 351 career tackles... IHSA State Champion in wrestling as a senior... also holds school record in discus... WGN/Chicago Tribune Athlete of the Year in 2007... National Honor Society... class president for four years.
I assume he banged both the prom queen and head cheerleader too. Stud.

Reactions: 4Afan
This lineup would be tough to beat.

QB: Tim Brasic (Riverside Brookfield)
RB: Ty Isaac (Joliet Catholic)
RB: James Robinson (Rockford Lutheran)
WR: Jordan Westerkamp (Montini)
WR: Laquon Treadwell (Crete-Monee)
TE: Nic Weishar (Marist)
FLEX: Samson Evans (Prairie Ridge)
SUPERFLEX: Wil Lunt (Rochester)
DEF: Pittsfield (1969-1971)
K: Jake Wieclaw (Lincoln-Way Central)

Surprised I haven’t seen Hank Beattys name come up yet. If memory serves, he finished top 5 nationally in Rec yards as a sophomore, and then obviously turned in a Gatorade POY at QB as a senior. Never seen someone terrorize my Cyclones more…if there’s a “flex” spot on this hypothetical fantasy team, he’s my pick unequivocally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT