ADVERTISEMENT

IL High School Players in College

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Anyone you are keeping your eye on this year?

I enjoyed watching Julian Love play at ND. I'm hoping Michael Love gets an early oppurtunity at NIU.

Anyone you will be watching play college football??

Reactions: PRokie
Also want to watch Kevin Jarvis on that o-line at Michigan State.

A healthy Rick Smalling with a strong armed quarterback should be fun to watch. AJ at Iowa is ready to become a huge name nationally.

Jeff Thomas should make some noise at Miami this year. From what I’ve read, they want him to touch the ball at least 10 times a game. If he picks up where he left off last year, we will be watching him on Sundays.

I’d like to say I’m looking forward to see how Houston Griffith develops at ND but he’s officially a IMG grad so I can’t put him as a MC guy....good luck anyway Houston!

I saw Samson Evans is listed as an RB. Is he gonna get any tick? What happened to playing safety? Also whatever happened to the big OL/DL from prairie ridge

I saw Samson Evans is listed as an RB. Is he gonna get any tick? What happened to playing safety? Also whatever happened to the big OL/DL from prairie ridge
He has 3 backs ahead of him. One being Ivory Kelly-Martin.

For Iowa, Epenesa is obvious one to mention from Illinois. Barrington Wade also to start on D for the Hawks.

Noah Shannon, Nick Nieman and Amani Jones all second team for them on D, Jeff Jenkins on O

albert o-preseason all-american at mizzou.

quinn o-ol at san jose st.

both from shg.

Reactions: USD24
Riley Lees will is a likely starter at wr for Northwestern.

Izayah Green-May may be getting the nod at OLB at Wisconsin

Obviously Butkus watch list recipient Tuf Borland at Ohio State

Micah Dew-Treadway will get two years with the Golden Gophers as a grad transfer from ND

Anthony Williams and Dashaun Mallory at Sparty at RB and DT respectively. Don't think they'll be starting (especially Mallory due to starters being back) but they should be in rotation

Reactions: epicbret
Also, Charlie Schmidt from Libertyville [I think], Devin O'Rourke of LWE and Joe Spivak of Montini [he's also a spirit creature] are listed as second team for the Cats and thus will see snaps.

Reactions: Gene K. and mmca
I'd like to see a bit more I-L in the ILLINI on defense, but they have great representation on the OL.

LT Vederian Lowe [Rockford Auburn], LG Kendrick Green [Peoria], C Doug Kramer [HC], and RT Alex Palczewski [Prospect] are all starters. Ricky Smalling of Rice also at WR. Jamal Milan [Raby] at DT on defense. Caleb Griffin of Danville kicks footballs for them.

Reactions: brucealmighy
Jordyn Slaughter of Althoff, Jake Stover of Rita, Verdis Brown of... Chicago, Kurt Gavin of LWE and Julian Pearl of Danville all appear on some recent "unofficial" depth charts in the two deep.

Some serious IL hogs...

Illini run game could be really good with Corbin behind all those local guys. The starters are pretty set from last year and Corbin was solid.

Jack Sanborn (LZ) for Wisky had a hell of a year...80 tackles, 3 interceptions, sophomore. He's a really tough ILB and hits like a tank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT