ADVERTISEMENT

IHSFCA 7 on 7 All-State Team

Zero catholic league players in 8A.

One catholic league player in 7A. (JJ)

I doubt that Holacek, Badke, Dawczak, etc didn't nominate any of their players...@newt

Zero catholic league players in 8A.

One catholic league player in 7A. (JJ)

I doubt that Holacek, Badke, Dawczak, etc didn't nominate any of their players...@newt

Well I can’t speak to that you would have to ask them. And this is the coaches association so I’m sure you could ask them too.

One wrinkle to the nominations this year was you had to be a member of IHSFCA before you could submit your nomination.

One wrinkle to the nominations this year was you had to be a member of IHSFCA before you could submit your nomination.

Yeah I was about to post are they members of the coaches association?

How is Bryan Sanborn from Lake Zurich not even an honorable mention for 7a? He led his defense to the quarterfinals while holding other “all state players” much below their typical averages... One of the best linebackers in the state.

How is Bryan Sanborn from Lake Zurich not even an honorable mention for 7a? He led his defense to the quarterfinals while holding other “all state players” much below their typical averages... One of the best linebackers in the state.

Wasn't nominated.

Head coaches nominate their players, and then the committee votes on them. There are players that were nominated and did not make it, and there are coaches who possibly did not choose to nominate their players. The lack of linemen is most likely because coaches did not nominate their linemen. If a deserving player did not make it, it is likely that their coach did not nominate the player, or the coach did not write up a very strong write up about their player when submitting the info.

Head coaches nominate their players, and then the committee votes on them. There are players that were nominated and did not make it, and there are coaches who possibly did not choose to nominate their players. The lack of linemen is most likely because coaches did not nominate their linemen. If a deserving player did not make it, it is likely that their coach did not nominate the player, or the coach did not write up a very strong write up about their player when submitting the info.

The biggest question is who is on the committee?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT