ADVERTISEMENT

IHSA Round 2: Please Post any Known Game Day and Times ONLY!

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
List the game and the known game day and time for next week....and please DO NOT add any additional comments or commentary to this thread!

3A Byron @ Seneca - Friday 7 PM
3A Stillman Valley @ Immaculate Conception - Saturday 3 PM
4A Rochelle @ Johnsburg - Friday 7 PM
6A Lemont @ Quincy - Saturday 3 PM

Last edited:
Fulton @ Rockford Lutheran 1pm Saturday
Hope @ Forreston 2pm Saturday

St. Charles North at Hoffman Estates, Saturday, 2 PM
They are going to squeeze the game in between state soccer which Hoffman is hosting

They do. Atleast send them somewhere not across the city to play if it is not big enough.
It is a strange decision. Goose’s field does have a substantial amount of bleachers - not huge but enough to be reasonable. The only thing I can think is that there is nothing that would even resemble a press box, as there appears to be only a small platform for people to tape. But still, send them somewhere on the South Side.

sterling wanted to play on saturday but goode told them their coaches were not available on saturday and that they wanted to play on friday evening. goode does have their own field but i don't think they have lights. so, if the game has to be on friday night, it needs to be moved to a field with lights. not sure how it ended up at lane instead of gately.

sterling wanted to play on saturday but goode told them their coaches were not available on saturday and that they wanted to play on friday evening. goode does have their own field but i don't think they have lights. so, if the game has to be on friday night, it needs to be moved to a field with lights. not sure how it ended up at lane instead of gately.
Last time I was at Gately they had begun digging up the parking lot and it was a nightmare to get in and out of there so....

Last time I was at Gately they had begun digging up the parking lot and it was a nightmare to get in and out of there so....
as of this morning, those big rectangle holes are there still. very weird as they are in random spots on West side of the parking lot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT