ADVERTISEMENT

IHSA Parings Show and Channel Markets

IHSA TV deal is already running into issues and my guess is this set up won't last very long....just recently announced that the CW is planning to go much bigger into college football next season will kill off IHSA distribution to over the air TV stations. I said two years ago eventually IHSA TV will become stream only

IHSA TV deal is already running into issues and my guess is this set up won't last very long....just recently announced that the CW is planning to go much bigger into college football next season will kill off IHSA distribution to over the air TV stations. I said two years ago eventually IHSA TV will become stream only
And I'm sure we'll need to buy a subscription to be able to watch the championship games because odds are it will be run through NFHS.

The past couple years, I’ve been sucking it up and getting NFHS for the final two months. I set it up to expire right after Thanksgiving. Guess this will likely continue to be my strategy going forward.

Tim - any details yet on your youtube pairings show? Thanks for all you do for us.

However, it does seem like the CW is putting their college football games on WGN (which can only run so many episodes of "Young Sheldon"). I don't know that 26 or "The U" is really going to be that affected by this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT