ADVERTISEMENT

ICE Playoff round 2 Predictions and reactions

Decided to catch the RC game before work today. Clark looked the part but that was about the end of it. RC looked the part and played the part. However, something should be done about the Comet fans. Some of the comments from the crowd should never be said for any reason whatsoever. Great showing by the players, pathetic showing by fans and parents.
Sad to hear nothing has changed in Braidwood, IL after all these years. Anyone who has ever watched a game there knows exactly what you are talking about. Not the most knowledgeable football fans in the world and definitely a lot of HATE in their hearts. Oh well.... great team this year... back to bottom feeder next year. Classless forever.

Decided to catch the RC game before work today. Clark looked the part but that was about the end of it. RC looked the part and played the part. However, something should be done about the Comet fans. Some of the comments from the crowd should never be said for any reason whatsoever. Great showing by the players, pathetic showing by fans and parents.
Well that doesn't surprise me. I wonder if their assistant coach will keep up the ridiculous tweeting his sh!t talk when they aren't playing a CPS team? I would think he wouldn't want to poke that bear

Sad to hear nothing has changed in Braidwood, IL after all these years. Anyone who has ever watched a game there knows exactly what you are talking about. Not the most knowledgeable football fans in the world and definitely a lot of HATE in their hearts. Oh well.... great team this year... back to bottom feeder next year. Classless forever.
They will be very good again next year. Year after....back to the basement

Reactions: McEvergreen
Sounds like Coach Johnston needs to reign in his assistants if they are twittering or facesnapping a bunch of shit talk.

Reactions: Coalertown44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT