ADVERTISEMENT

IC 42 JCA 0 Final

Where is “Jchill-1” ???
Hello???
You got some splainin’ to do after a week of wild talking. Step to the front of the class and let’s hear it.

Lots of classy and knowledgeable JCA fans on this board who have been posting for many years. My intuition tells me they loaded up your inbox with wise instruction to chill. I think you owe us one post-game comment on the IC contest.
Cat box, I am a classy, knowledgeable JCA fan. But you forgot passionate. I believe in this team because of the underdog position they take on this forum. This is a hard working bunch who had little success the last two years. The goal was to win 1 of the two games to start off the season. I still think they get to five wins. IC was better then I expected but I thought the coaches would of game planned better with a couple of new wrinkles in the offense and certainly, adjustments made at weather break and halftime. I guessed wrong on that one. I will not “chill” on my passion or tone it down, I believe in my heart that this team is better then what others may think. That’s what makes a true fan. Do I see them beating Naz? Hell no. Will I come on the board and predict a win? No! But I will still like to see an upset. I thought with a big win last week would carry this team to victory this week. I was wrong. But onward to next week and a must win for sure now.

Reactions: bronco man
I stated first turnovers. Players fault. I forgot to mention penalties. But tried to keep my post short because I got yelled at for long posts. That’s why I said many other things were factors. I can’t list them all. It was a total crap show.

I stated first turnovers. Players fault. I forgot to mention penalties. But tried to keep my post short because I got yelled at for long posts. That’s why I said many other things were factors. I can’t list them all. It was a total crap show.

Who yelled at you for long posts? If it was Edgy, why would he do that? If it wasn't him, who cares? I enjoy your posts. It's not like you ramble on and on. They seem to be well thought out. You people griping about long posts, get a new hobby!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT