ADVERTISEMENT

How many zip codes feed into Grant Community High School?

I’m looking on X (the medium formerly known as Twitter) for a graphic showing the radius of where GCHS players come from. I’m sure it’s there and I’m just missing it. If someone sees it could you please post it here. Thank you.

Asking for a friend.
Here you go ... online stuff about Grant High, courtesy of Grantbulldogs.org.
The district encompasses approximately 30 square miles in Lake County and includes sections of the Lake County villages of Fox Lake, Ingleside, Lake Villa, Round Lake, Round Lake Heights, Round Lake Beach, Volo, Lakemoor, and the McHenry County village of Spring Grove.
Warren High, which is the mother of school district's via the square miles meter in that corner of the state,
covers more than 50 square miles. The district includes all or part of the following communities:
Beach Park, Gages Lake, Grandwood Park, Grayslake, Gurnee, Millburn, Old Mill Creek, Park City, Third Lake, Wadsworth, Waukegan, and Wildwood. Warren has twice as many students at Grant.
Stevenson High in Lincolnshire is 40.5 square miles. The district serves Lincolnshire, Prairie View, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, and Hawthorne Woods.
The other huge school district in that area is Waukegan, and that district is just 19.4 square miles, according to available online numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT