ADVERTISEMENT

How many Youth teams are still playing?

mc140

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Saw that Patriots team tweet about a tourney they won up in Wisconsin this weekend.

The South Side Catholic Conference has cancelled their season. I don't believe they will be having a spring season due to baseball and volleyball.

NWCC/North Shore Catholic League has postponed fall football with the hopes of having a spring season.

good for them. would take some real balls if IDPH tried to shut this down
They have no jurisdiction in other states. On another board someone posted a response from the governors office indicating they have no authority outside the borders. They essential said it was frowned upon and to be aware of quarantine guidelines in your community. Many soccer and hockey teams are scheduling games in Indiana or Wisconsin.

They have no jurisdiction in other states. On another board someone posted a response from the governors office indicating they have no authority outside the borders. They essential said it was frowned upon and to be aware of quarantine guidelines in your community. Many soccer and hockey teams are scheduling games in Indiana or Wisconsin.

Before Illinois opened up earlier in the summer, almost every travel baseball team was also heading to Indiana and Wisconsin to play in tourneys.

Before Illinois opened up earlier in the summer, almost every travel baseball team was also heading to Indiana and Wisconsin to play in tourneys.

Once "Phase 3" was reached, back in June, I don't believe the rules/guidelines (whatever you want to call them) specifically said anything about travelling out of state. (My daughters softball team did Wis/Iowa/Wis in 3 weeks). The new rules that started August 15th do currently "ban" out of state, for all sports/activities. Doesn't mean it can be enforced, but the language is there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT