ADVERTISEMENT

Hononegah 44 Willowbrook 0

Woof. A confounding day to say the least. My Warriors looked like a completely different team. On their heels and a multitude of penalties. Just not what we have enjoyed watching from this program the last ten years. Humbled.

Good luck to Hononegah the rest of their journey and to all the teams that have advanced. See you next year!!

Hononegah is a balanced and complete team. It's the best NIC-10 team since the Boylan teams from a decade ago. I think they'll give Batavia a good game
Plus they also have a lot of players that were starting sophomores 2 years ago when they gave a really good St. Rita team a competitive game in the quarters that have matured. They will not be intimidated by an elite program like Batavia. Not saying they will win, but should be competitive.

Plus they also have a lot of players that were starting sophomores 2 years ago when they gave a really good St. Rita team a competitive game in the quarters that have matured. They will not be intimidated by an elite program like Batavia. Not saying they will win, but should be competitive.
That was a stacked Rita team. I think Rita lead like 12 - 10 at the half. Kaleb Brown took over the second half. I do remember RH having good size.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT