ADVERTISEMENT

Home of six flags

Any tips on parking or how soon to get there?

you can park at the church across the street or at the library just south of the stadium. I wouldn’t get there much later than 5;15. Main lot fills fast.

you can park at the church across the street or at the library just south of the stadium. I wouldn’t get there much later than 5;15. Main lot fills fast.
Thanks, I prefer parking away from the main lots whenever possible.

Any tips on parking or how soon to get there?

Don’t get boxed in.

Men against Boys Up front.

21-0 at half.

35-6 type of score with a junk td against 2nd unit.

Fremd needs a 6-0 type of halftime score to make it interesting and put pressure on a team that hasn’t been tested.

I’m already thinking.

Does The brook have the talent to compete against Warren?

Don’t get boxed in.

21-0 at half.

Fremd needs a 6-0 type of halftime score to make it interesting and put pressure on a team that hasn’t been tested.

I’m already thinking.

Is Aaron Bailey suiting up?

Don’t get boxed in.

21-0 at half.

I’m already thinking.

Men against boys upfront? I think not.

Obviously you haven't seen Fremd's O-line then.
Come on, Quags. Neither their offensive or defensive line has much size besides Walsh. You could argue they leverage their smaller size well, but that's all.

Come on, Quags. Neither their offensive or defensive line has much size besides Walsh. You could argue they leverage their smaller size well, but that's all.

I didn't mention size at all, did I? I just said that Fremd's offensive line is better than most think.

I didn't mention size at all, did I? I just said that Fremd's offensive line is better than most think.
Sorry. I didn't realize your argument was just making a general statement that is technically correct no matter what.

Fremd had no shot.Its going to take a team with a big 8A type of line to challenge warren.

Yes. It took rice with 5 seniors on the oline and an Elite defense to take them down last year.

I see them in the championship against east this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT