ADVERTISEMENT

Hoffman Estates

stella16

Oct 26, 2015
our beloved Meteor are traveling to Hoffman Estates...what do we know? I know 7-2, but strengths and weaknesses?

Or make sure the refs actually blow the whistle and call a penalty against the Friar

our beloved Meteor are traveling to Hoffman Estates...what do we know? I know 7-2, but strengths and weaknesses?
Hoffman Estates is a good team. They have speed everywhere and have a very good shifty quarterback. If they play mistake free I could see them going a few rounds. Defensively they have a great LB who is going to Purdue and some speedy cover guys. I think this is a tough match-up for them though. They are smaller up front and from what I saw weren't as physical as I expected. This is a pick em in my opinion.

Reactions: kpjasion
Very imaginative offense. Blazing fast. QB is accurate and mobile, undersized but a good arm. One receiver takes the top off the D. I’ve seen him catch a long TD every time I’ve seen them play. Alexander is their main guy. LB-WR-RB... He’s going to Purdue. Built like 30 year old pro athlete. They run some Wildcat with him too. Never leaves the field.

They can be a bit unorganized. Plenty of flags. Always hitting to the echo of the echo of the whistle. If they can clean it up, they’re tough to beat.

This group (Class of 18) dominated the varsity roster last year too, so most of these kids will be starting their 20th game. Battle tested in the solid MSL-West. Played Barrington, Palatine, Hersey, BG, and Benetton last two years.

Hoffman Estates is a good team. They have speed everywhere and have a very good shifty quarterback. If they play mistake free I could see them going a few rounds. Defensively they have a great LB who is going to Purdue and some speedy cover guys. I think this is a tough match-up for them though. They are smaller up front and from what I saw weren't as physical as I expected. This is a pick em in my opinion.

We must’ve been typing at the same time! Eagles and i saw them Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT