ADVERTISEMENT

HC @ Willobrook

kitty_bintingot

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
Both teams coming off nice wins. Willobrook had a good year last year making the quarters for 2nd year straight before facing PR. They played HC tight last year, a blocked punt was put HC up late for the win. And they looked good against Curie wk1. They had a lot of spots to reload but are well coached and I think HC has no room for wk 1 hangover.

What are people thinking on this one?

Reactions: Duhawk44
Willowbrook seems to over achieve recently, they lost key players, and last years sophomore squad only had 18-20 dressed, so I’m not sure how they will reload.

The last two years I couldn’t figure out how they kept winning. Their linemen were too small, their skill players weren’t fast enough/big enough, they had very little depth... but they kept winning, and being competitive against teams they shouldn’t have been.

They just have really good coaching, and players buying in. No other explanation.

Once again, on paper, I don’t see it. But I’m done betting against them....except for this week lol. HC is too good this year. But it will be closer than it should. HC 35 WB 31

Reactions: Cross Bones
They just have really good coaching, and players buying in. No other explanation.

Agreed, this is the sense I get too. When you watch them you see every kid flying around getting after it. And that usually has something to do with coaching. I'd be shocked if they hung 31 on HC's defense, but my homer lens are on full throttle so who knows? I hear the QB is dual-threat and runs hard as well as the RB. Edit: the QB goes both ways playing safety. Kid really gets after it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
Could be a bit of zombie dust hangover after that thrilling win over NC, but I say HC gets a scare in the first half and pulls away in the second half. 28-14 HC scores 21 in the second half and pulls away

What's the status of The HC RB?
Jack Jessen was Mr Everything for WB for last 3 seasons..could have been Player of the year last year..big hole to fill for Warriors.

Agreed, this is the sense I get too. When you watch them you see every kid flying around getting after it. And that usually has something to do with coaching. I'd be shocked if they hung 31 on HC's defense, but my homer lens are on full throttle so who knows? I hear the QB is dual-threat and runs hard as well as the RB. Edit: the QB goes both ways playing safety. Kid really gets after it.

Losing Jessen is the death blow here. HC wins this one big.

Reactions: Q5clan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT