ADVERTISEMENT

Has Rice Varsity ever gone 9-0 in regular season?

Bad mojo!

It’s like talking to a Pitcher in the 5th inning of a game and saying “hey you haven’t given up a hit or a walk yet..... when’s the last time you went all 9 with no hits or walks?”

Thanks Topiary for jinxing the Crusaders! Good timing as the head out to the Emerald Isle

If this is a tight game and/or Provi takes it.... wow you have to think top 10 ranking for Provi.

I think BR has had the best 2 wins of any team thus far (Marist and LA) and that’s why I have them at number 2.

If this is a tight game and/or Provi takes it.... wow you have to think top 10 ranking for Provi.

I think BR has had the best 2 wins of any team thus far (Marist and LA) and that’s why I have them at number 2.
I still don’t know exactly what this Provi team is about even after 4 games. They are consistent on but sides of the ball. Are they that good or are opponents that marginal? SR stacked the middle and stopped the running game. But then we finally ran some jet sweeps (scored on one). Phillips can throw the ball and we have decent receivers that have been under utilized. Friday will be telling for both teams.

I still don’t know exactly what this Provi team is about even after 4 games. They are consistent on but sides of the ball. Are they that good or are opponents that marginal? SR stacked the middle and stopped the running game. But then we finally ran some jet sweeps (scored on one). Phillips can throw the ball and we have decent receivers that have been under utilized. Friday will be telling for both teams.

Yes - I think we will know a lot after the big upcoming week 5 game.

Stop talking about! Don’t ever talk about it! Just let it happen.

?
Stop talking about upcoming games? We are talking about the upcoming Provi/BR game.

Message board will be quite dull with only talking about what’s happened in the past... thanks but the unsolicited recommendation has been heard - but unfortunately rejected.

Reactions: Gene K.
Gotta think the Crusaders slip in one of these games. I know they have been dominant but i think both Provi, and Montini give them tough outings. Best of luck to BR tho. It has been a season to remember thus far.

Reactions: go_rice and Gene K.
Tough to play on the road but should be a good test again for them.

I think they will trip up once either at Providence or home v Rita just because it is high school football and that is what happens when you talk about high school kids.

BR Boys - don't get too uptight about being undefeated in the regular season. It's nice for bragging purposes, but that's it. You don't need your team to be too confident in the playoffs.

Good luck when you play somebody but us.

BR Boys - don't get too uptight about being undefeated in the regular season. It's nice for bragging purposes, but that's it. You don't need your team to be too confident in the playoffs.

Good luck when you play somebody but us.

BR going 8A this year. MC in 7A so I don’t think there is any chance of a meet up in the playoffs for 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT