ADVERTISEMENT

Hales no football??

According to the article, 48,000 people left Cook County last year -- up from 31,000 people the year before.

LINK

What do you think will happen first:

Hales closes
or
CPS goes bankrupt.

Last edited:
It's just just a Chicago problem, look at enrollment a all across the I-8 and they are down.. Peotone, Herscher and Coal City were all over 700 at one time and growing.. Now all 3 under 600

It's just just a Chicago problem, look at enrollment a all across the I-8 and they are down.. Peotone, Herscher and Coal City were all over 700 at one time and growing.. Now all 3 under 600

Who the hell would want to live in Herscher???

Reactions: epicbret
Quags:

Who are teams to watch in the area there? I think Conant has all seniors might be a sleeper.

Love,Like or Hate Private Schools it is very sad to see this happen to Hales.I also just noticed Gage Park & North Shore Country Day are no longer playing Football :( 5 Time Runner Up & Football Power Lexington also has dropped Football

Last edited:
While the rest of this state is whistling past the graveyard, 48,000 Cook County residents became former Cook County residents this past year. That's up from 31,000 the year prior.

And those were the ones who left voluntarily.

I can't pinpoint the exact moment this place went to shit, but I'm pretty sure the people I vote for weren't in control.

LINK

5 Time Runner Up & Football Power Lexington also has dropped Football

Not true...they are co-oping with Colfax Ridgeview and Farmer City Blue Ridge. Lexington HC Mike Castleman will be in charge, and they will be based out of Colfax. Both Lexington and Blue Ridge will host one home game out of the four.

C'mon guys please no fighting,until football season that is & I have my popcorn(made from the freshest corn from Herscher Illinois lol) in hand lol.

Last edited:
Quags:

Who are teams to watch in the area there? I think Conant has all seniors might be a sleeper.

In the West:Fremd has 3 D-1 players, but still needs to prove it can win a big game. Conant is senior-dominated this year and returns its quarterback, who was injured most of last season. Barrington lost all its wide outs, but has its QB back as well. Palatine has great skill players, but line play is a question mark. Hoffman has a TE/H-back that has quite a few offers but they need to replace their QB. Schaumburg is rebuilding.

In the East: Prospect won its last 3 a year ago and looks to continue the streak. Hersey has great numbers out. Rolling Meadows has good skill players and a transfer QB. Buffalo Grove looked very good at the Wheaton 7 on 7 with their QB. Elk Grove has a new coach. Wheeling has its QB back.

Love,Like or Hate Private Schools it is very sad to see this happen to Hales.I also just noticed Gage Park & North Shore Country Day are no longer playing Football :( 5 Time Runner Up & Football Power Lexington also has dropped Football

Interesting- reffed a game there many years ago and remains the one and only place in Illinois where I heard the press box referred to as the "crow's nest." Also the only school where they suggested that is where we should dress for the game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT