ADVERTISEMENT

Great Football weather so far this season

Agree totally. No rain, perfect temps, a couple Friday nights where a sweat shirt or jacket might be needed, but overall beautiful. Makes it even tougher to take. I hate to add to the misery, but now I am seeing where most all high school basketball tournaments are canceled. They are talking about players and coaches having to mask up in order to play, IF they play at all. I honestly don't see how they will allow football come March. I hate to say this, but we probably won't see ANY high school ball played til the fall of 2021. The handwriting is on the wall, as they say..............

I hate to say this, but we probably won't see ANY high school ball played til the fall of 2021. The handwriting is on the wall, as they say.....

-----

Move the game site to Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan or play only away games vs teams from those states.

East St Louis could play games in Missouri, Geneseo could play in Iowa and Mt Carmel downstate can play in Indiana. Those schools located near the borders of other states should just schedule the games to be played in those other states.

Last edited:
If only we had football to go along with it. :mad:

Sorry if I added to your no-football depression.
I have been taking note. All 7 Friday's have been perfect so far. Usually by now by there has been a lightning issue or monsoon issue where games are moved. Last year was week 5. This is best Fall weather I can recall.

Reactions: Gene K.
I have been taking note. All 7 Friday's have been perfect so far. Usually by now by there has been a lightning issue or monsoon issue where games are moved. Last year was week 5. This is best Fall weather I can recall.
Now I am depressed.

OIP.NXFPLp8bKQXh347FDNra_AHaHa

Reactions: corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT