ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck to all

superac777

Aug 28, 2006
All this week starts the awesome week 1 of High School Football i will start with a positive post.Good Luck to all your teams & all the teams who have a 8 man or 11 man football team.I hope teams who have never tasted postseason get in & some of those who have not been in forever.May your season be as successful as it can be & injury free as can be.I will miss the schools who are no longer playing for various reasons.Too many to list but being a Illini 8/Sica/South Burbs guy The Kelly Green,Gold & White Kingsmen of Joliet East,Both Bloom & Bloom Trail(oh if they had the playoffs set up in 73 like they do now the Blazers had 3 or 4 teams who would have done well) having separate football programs,Luther South,Lincoln Way North,Glenwood School For Boys,Kankakee Eastridge,Kankakee Westview & so many others.My friends & talk talk about old times & can you imagine a Catholic League Football Conference with St.Joe's(1 playoff appearance),Mendel(never made it),Weber(1 playoff appearance),St.Francis De Sales(1 playoff appearance),Hales(1 playoff appearance),St.Gregory(never made it),Seton Academy(never made it). Thank You & I'll start it early,Since I love extra football I don't care what you say I always have loved & will love the PREP BOWL BABY!!!!

My dad passed away from a stroke.He really loved your site Edgy as well as Football.Ironic he loved the Bears & Titans(where we live now in TN) & they are playing Thursday.He will have the best seat in the house.A lifelong Burbank Titans,St.Laurence Vikings & Reavis Ram fan.

My dad passed away from a stroke.He really loved your site Edgy as well as Football.Ironic he loved the Bears & Titans(where we live now in TN) & they are playing Thursday.He will have the best seat in the house.A lifelong Burbank Titans,St.Laurence Vikings & Reavis Ram fan.

May your Dad RIP supersc777

Reactions: Gene K.

Best wishes to your family.

From your football family.

I remember sending him an Argo Football Playoff sweatshirt a few years back. Sorry to hear that. God bless your family.

My deep condolences 777. My Dad passed away this spring. We loved going to High School football games together.

My Pops passed two years ago a few days after MC beat ESL. I remember that because I was at his bedside and handed him my phone that had the game streaming. He was kinda with it still - understood he was watch East Side in the playoffs ... but befuddled by the technology, looking for wires and finding none.

The same day, Miami ripped undefeated ND ... I’ve made the joke to family that the weekend before’s football killed the old man.

I’m sorry for your loss, but I hope you have many good memories!

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT