ADVERTISEMENT

GBN vs Warren heading to day 3

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
They got 3 mins in last night and half in tonight they finish tomorrow afternoon

How frustrating.

If they get a full half in, doesn’t the game go to whoever is in the lead and they call it complete? Or is that just in soccer (the other football). Seems like they are just extending out the pain for GBN being down 19-0?

Refs - can you weigh in please?

Frustrating? Yah just a little. Had a clear weather window from 1-5 today. No idea why they waited until 6.

They have to finish the game. Back at it tomorrow at noon. Third time a charm I guess or I hope. Warren in control up 19-0.

Frustrating? Yah just a little. Had a clear weather window from 1-5 today. No idea why they waited until 6.

They have to finish the game. Back at it tomorrow at noon. Third time a charm I guess or I hope. Warren in control up 19-0.
Maybe the refs were not available. Still a head scratcher

How frustrating.

If they get a full half in, doesn’t the game go to whoever is in the lead and they call it complete? Or is that just in soccer (the other football). Seems like they are just extending out the pain for GBN being down 19-0?

Refs - can you weigh in please?

Tell me about I have my DuKane Week two results all tallied and ready to go pending the finish of this game.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Long year for North...

I think even longer for Metea. They still looking to score their first points of the season. I hope they get a FG or TD this coming week. On the good news front.....No one has running clocked them yet.

Biggest mistake MV ever made was relieving Monken as coach and making the Hire they did for political expediency. Doubt they ever recover.

I think even longer for Metea. They still looking to score their first points of the season. I hope they get a FG or TD this coming week. On the good news front.....No one has running clocked them yet.

Did they ever finish the game? Or did they call it after the half was complete on Day number 2?

Daily Herald is showing the game as final 19-0 but I find it strange that the score did not change from half time on Day number 2?

@Seyton and his lunacy continues...listen to this week’s comments on NCTV17 highlights after the game against DeKalb!

I just listened to it. The last statement at the end..?....wow ??? I always say “your perception is your reality”. But I think most would view it very differently and be in the real world reality!!

Another week, another L! When does the bleeding stop?

Not this year I am sad to project. There is no rock island on the schedule for them this year. Very likely that they go 0-9 (they were 1-8 last year with their only win being the last game of the year over a 5-4 rock island team that I think is 5A? Maybe 6A?

They usually get up for the war of Eola Road (they beat WV once a few years back - 2015 I think and they have never beaten Neuqua) but I think WV is going to need that week 9 win for playoff eligibility/playoff seeding so a low probability of WV overlooking that game. The only other game I can see them having a chance in would be against 7A Bradley Burbonais (2-7 last year) and possibly the second matchup with Naperville North but it looks like NN handled them pretty easily in the first game.

Tough sledding for Metea. They need to do some rethinking of their non con scheduling to get some confidence built up before the conference games. Maybe some middle of the pack Upstate 8 teams if they don’t have 10 in their conference next year, or some middle/lower of the pack FVC teams and stay away from Dukane teams (the Dukane teams are just using them as gussied up non con tune up games) you notice WWS, LP only scheduled Metea and didn’t schedule NV or WV,... that’s not by accident.

Sad to see. D204 is a proud district and they have been adamant with the 3 Valleys being a package deal (however, there was ALOT of Concern at the school board level when the valleys moved into the DVC regarding Metea being able to be competitive in the DVC being still a relatively new School.). I think those concerns are now justified.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT