ADVERTISEMENT

Game of the week?

TPF523

Sep 8, 2014
When where is that info released? Has it been announced yet? Wondering who will be on tv this week, been loving the live games this year that I can DVR while I’m out at other games!

Reactions: lkhammer57
When where is that info released? Has it been announced yet? Wondering who will be on tv this week, been loving the live games this year that I can DVR while I’m out at other games!

WCIU U Too is off this week back next week.

CN100 is Naperville vs Naperville live Friday.

Not sure yet for Saturday

Reactions: lkhammer57
WCIU U Too is off this week back next week.

CN100 is Naperville vs Naperville live Friday.

Not sure yet for Saturday
That’s disappointing, I’m not really interested in the Naperville’s, I like Central handily.

Lockport Porters at Lincoln-Way East for the game of the week. Well it used to be the best games of the conference, before the Bolingbrook Raiders rivalry , which were even better games. Sorry, but Homewood-Flossmoor does nothing for me like those olde battles.

7 teams qualifying for the playoffs though? It's been awhile the MSL had that much depth. Correct?

The MSL overall has had 6 playoff teams each of the last two years, with Palatine reaching the 8A semifinals each of the last two years, and Rolling Meadows making the 7A quarterfinals last year.

If Schaumburg wins this week, indeed they could get 7 in the playoffs this year.

In my opinion, if Palatine's two time All-State QB doesn't break his collarbone on the second series of the first playoff game last year I think -- and alot of other people would concur -- they likely would have won 8A last year.

Likewise, if Ray Niro stays healthy, I think Barrington has a very good shot at the 8A title this year.

Reactions: ScottieKnows
The MSL overall has had 6 playoff teams each of the last two years, with Palatine reaching the 8A semifinals each of the last two years, and Rolling Meadows making the 7A quarterfinals last year.

If Schaumburg wins this week, indeed they could get 7 in the playoffs this year.

In my opinion, if Palatine's two time All-State QB doesn't break his collarbone on the second series of the first playoff game last year I think -- and alot of other people would concur -- they likely would have won 8A last year.

Likewise, if Ray Niro stays healthy, I think Barrington has a very good shot at the 8A title this year.
If I had 2 tires instead of legs, I would be a bicycle. Barrington will NOT win 8A.

Reactions: ScottieKnows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT