Cary 6-3

7A
Jacobs 6-3

8A
Huntley 8-1

Here we go!!
game-of-the-week.jpg

CLC @ PR:
Game of the week since it is a rematch of week 3 and the only fox on fox action. While here I thought only the catholic's got to complain the IHSA didn't like them. They showed they are equal opportunity with their underhanded bs to make sure only 1 Fox Valley team would make it out of playoffs week 2. While CLC had a great season, it ends Saturday. Going forward, them not having a JV team and playing most of their starters on the frosh/soph team both ways...isn't going to help develop players for the future....but I digress. PR claims to be at full health...though they don't look it. If they are, they should be part of their fantastic theatre group (again, second to us) with that great acting. Even with an injured Evans, they have enough to get by the tigers.
I see a closer game, but PR still by 21+.
tenor.gif

This is the money game if you are a betting man.
giphy.gif

Cary@ St Iggy's:
All BS aside, the Trojan mash unit survived and are now right in the middle of where we want to be. Skol had over 20 carriers and scored when it mattered most. St Iggy? They beat only two confrence teams with a winning record. This is going to be uglier than what it will cost us to park on the street Friday night in Chicago. While one win over St Larry's is impressive, losing to a 3-6 bishop mac is not. Expect to win by 20+ and set up show down with PR

7A
Jacobs @ LW West:
Huge game here, winner should have easy road to quarter finals. Jacobs played the two best teams in Fox tough. Note, Jacobs pounded undefeated PR JV last week at home and, like everyone else ('cept us) beat PR frosh/soph too. LWW played two of the best 8A teams tough as well. I like Jacobs in this tilt and look for them to a team to watch next year.

8A
Edwardsville @ Huntley:
Long drive to Huntley, even longer ride home. Red Raiders are for real and I see the real showdown in Quarters vs Barrington. Look for Mooney to have a big game.

Reactions: Wolffan64
I Think it is a shame too. I was hoping PR and CG would meet in the semi’s. Unfortunately Dekalb robbed us of that rematch last year but it appears more likely to happen this year. I also think Jacobs and Huntley are better teams than they were last year. I hope they both are quite successful in the playoffs.

I Think it is a shame too. I was hoping PR and CG would meet in the semi’s. Unfortunately Dekalb robbed us of that rematch last year but it appears more likely to happen this year. I also think Jacobs and Huntley are better teams than they were last year. I hope they both are quite successful in the playoffs.
Unless PR falls to central lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT