ADVERTISEMENT

FOX Valley Conference week 2

Trojan Fox

Aug 28, 2017
I'm back...5-0 last week, Dundee being my upset special..
giphy.gif

Here we go:
McHenry @ Dundee

The Highlanders already have as many wins as last year, so no where to go but up. McHenry didn’t play well against Huntley, but have a new coach can take some time. This is a must win for both teams if playoffs are in their future. I like Dundee to win, 42-21

Cary @ Central

So the Central folk were pretty confidant the Wolves were going down last week, that didn’t happen. Week 2 won’t be any better. Cary came out slow, but found a way to win against a BIG, TOUGH CLS team. Neither which describe Central. This team is going to struggle since they the only team in the FOX not to field a JV team. I see another running clock. 42-7 Cary

Prairie Ridge @ Hampshire

Are the Wolves for real? Won’t really know until next week. Whip-Purs will struggle, if they can stop a running clock in the first half, that’s a victory.

Wolves 56-14

CLS @ DeKalb

This is where we see if the gators are for real. Barbs are always tough and play better at home. Will there be a let down after their near win against Cary? I don’t think so, CLS in my upset of the week 28-24

tumblr_onr2olLE6e1razrqzo1_500.gif

Thoughts, response, or add your picks-

DC looks like it’s for real! Stud RB and a very good QB. Curious to see how the Cary QB does without a baseball in his hand. DeKalb has a history of being able to air it out so it will be interesting to see how CLS is able to defend. Who does Huntley have this week?

DC looks like it’s for real! Stud RB and a very good QB. Curious to see how the Cary QB does without a baseball in his hand. DeKalb has a history of being able to air it out so it will be interesting to see how CLS is able to defend. Who does Huntley have this week?
If the CG QB even plays QB. They may drop him in at SE.

DC over McH: Sounds like DC has a decent squad.

CG over Central: Starters will get valuable rest

PR over Hampshire: Running clock

DK over CLS: A good game for 3 quarters

Huntley over Jacobs: At least a 3 tuddy win for Huntley

Jac @ Hunt -> Hoping Jac's RB is back. Jac Passing and running game too much for Hunt. Jac big over Hunt

McH @ DC
-> McH will have a hard time keeping up with the DC O

CG @ CLC -> Running clock for CG

PR @ Hamp -> Running clock for PR

CLS @ DKLB -> DKLB @ home, plus DKLB football tradition. CLS can ball. CLS by 7.

So much for CG’s starting QB coming back. He’s at SE like I predicted and the “backup” has 5 rushing TD’s in 3 quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT