ADVERTISEMENT

Football Showcase in Naperville

Will be interesting to see if this impacts their plans for the fall. Naperville Park District had planned to sue the governor early in the summer so I think they are probably more open to bending the rules than other municipalities but the bad press could change that.

Gee, I wonder why the Midwest general manager of Boom would do such a thing?

Rise and Fire did a showcase two weeks earlier and it was basically the same thing. Ackerman Park is set back unnoticed but Commissioners Park is out in the open and surrounded by houses so JR got busted.

The DuPage County Health department saw the video and is encouraging people to get tested when it took place in Will County. I love the fake outrage find a Dr and ask the wrong health department for comment and you have news story.

Reactions: Gene K.
The DuPage County Health department saw the video and is encouraging people to get tested when it took place in Will County. I love the fake outrage find a Dr and ask the wrong health department for comment and you have news story.
Is Naperville not in DuPage county?

I was at this event, my kid was there participating. They had 300 kids separated on three fields, two grass one turf. They took temperatures of participants and kept players separated. The only time they were together was in the very beginning for about two minutes and the very end for about five minutes. This is a non-issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT