ADVERTISEMENT

Evanston

I think Evanston is becoming a program on the rise. Very healthy numbers and a strong athletic pool in town. If the coaching is quality, this could become a consistently quality program year in and out

I think Evanston is becoming a program on the rise. Very healthy numbers and a strong athletic pool in town. If the coaching is quality, this could become a consistently quality program year in and out
Been hearing this since Buzz went over there...still waiting.

Reactions: Hawks65
We'll see.
How long have you heard this for? Every few years the Kits have had 2,3,4 D1 kids but never a football team that can compete with the Hawks or even the Trevs. Until I hear about a thriving youth football program in Evanston, the couple high ceiling recruits can’t carry a team that depends on 22 young men knowing how to play football.

How long have you heard this for? Every few years the Kits have had 2,3,4 D1 kids but never a football team that can compete with the Hawks or even the Trevs. Until I hear about a thriving youth football program in Evanston, the couple high ceiling recruits can’t carry a team that depends on 22 young men knowing how to play football.

Years and years we have heard this! I would love for them to have a great year. Better competition for us and it would give the CSL a boost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT