Position: OG

High School: East St. Louis

Graduation Year: 2023

Height: 6-foot-5

Weight: 330 pounds

Recruiting Status: Uncommitted

Video Link:

My impressions of Paris Patterson:

I've been able to watch, cover and evaluate Paris Patterson since his sophomore season at East St. Louis. I've seen Patterson play in live game action four times over the past handful of years....along with seeing Patterson in person at several various camps and showcase events. Patterson has been a varsity mainstay for theFlyers and head coach Darren Sunkett since his sophomore year and has been an All Area. All Conference and an All State player in 2021.

Evaluation of Paris Patterson:

Paris Patterson, much like the rest of the Flyers offensive linemen group has NFL size already as a junior in high school. Patterson no question is every inch of 60-foot-5 plus and 330 pounds and in many ways will pass the all important eyeball test. Patterson is a tremendously strong and very physical player who's initial punch and power can be overwhelming at the high school level. I've seen Patterson literally stun opposing defensive linemen just with his initial punch on more than one occasion. Patterson as mentioned in many ways is already physically ready for the high college level. Patterson also has surprisingly good, quick feet and very good overall balance for a kid in the 330 pound range. Patterson also has good hands and when he can get his hands on an opposing defensive linemen look out. Patterson has the overall physical tools and size to play any position on the offensive line, yet I feel his feet and first few steps will lock him into the guard position in college. Patterson in pass pro is also solid and physically shows the ability to become a very strong inside linemen in pass pro as well in the run game.

Room for improvement?

Pari Patterson will no question continue to drop weight and convert that weight into more muscle. Patterson will also need to keep working on his overall feet and footwork and improve his overall bend and flexibility. Paris Patterson will also need to clean up his overall technique in both pass pro and in run blocking....and that goes especially in pass pro where you'll see Patterson go more with his instincts instead of sticking with his overall technique and fundamentals. Patterson is able to get away with just mauling opposing high school linemen, something that will need to change at the high college level.

Projected level:

Paris Patterson is currently holding a handful of Power 5 offers, along with a long line of college coaches waiting and seeing just how well he can develop and improve his overall game this winter and spring. College coaches at the high Power 5 level will be looking in particular at just how much weight Patterson is able to shed compared to his 2021 season.

Rivals.com Ranking:

EDGYTIM Recommended Initial Rankings:

High Three Star to Low 4 Star

Yet another highly impressive kid and offensive linemen from East St Louis here in Paris Patterson. Patterson at times flashes high Power 5 potential and can be absolutely dominant. I truly feel that if Patterson is able to get his overall weight down to say the 300 pound neighborhood along with improving his overall quickness while maintaining his overall power punch and strength? Look for Paris Patterson to surge much higher from this early initial ranking and for his offer list to add several high Power 5 powers who are keeping very close tabs on Patterson this winter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.