ADVERTISEMENT

ESL v King Updates

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
Googled this term, top of SERP is a live You Tube link dated today, names the teams and the proper name of the kick off event at which they play Detoit MLK HS.

Clicked the link - image loads that says click link in description for lice steam. It’s a bit.ly link - it opens a subscription page and vague details. But there is a number - so I called it and started asking questions. It turns out they are a gaming company - nothing to do with live event streams.

So I look deeper at Nara Sports - they have the same links for each of the games of the MI Kickoff Classic.

Wonder what their PPC numbers are and the falsely gained conversions are?

Wow good Game! It’s up in Detroit correct? How far of a drive is that? It’s got to be 8 or 9 hours!?!

Not looking good

The Flyers look terrible trust me King is good. The flyers certainly should have beat them. The flyers need to make a lot of defensive changes or they WILL start the season 0-3. Does not look good for them defensively

What the hell happened? When is the last time someone hung half a C note on a Flyers Defense? A bunch of turnovers? Blocked punts, special teams? Are the points via the air or the ground game.

Again it should not be ESL missed tackles and a big pass interference on 4th down in first half . They do need r wrap up on tackles young but hopefully get better with tweaks

Trinity getting whipped in Georgie - 21-0 early in the second. Now 27-0 ...

Not sure what’s allowable in STL area youth leagues but it gets flagged outside of the Metro area every time. Lots of Personal Fouls in this game by Trinity.

Looks like the REAL season will start next week for the Flyers and Trinity. Both teams bit off more than they could chew this week. I’ll be very interested in reading the post game reports tomorrow.

Trinity down 35-0 in the second quarter - 21 seconds left in the half.

Time for Cardinals baseball.

Trinity will rebound well Georgia football is another level of football you have to be ready for any Georgia school. That score does not shock me

Looks like the REAL season will start next week for the Flyers and Trinity. Both teams bit off more than they could chew this week. I’ll be very interested in reading the post game reports tomorrow.

Neither bit off more than they can chew. You have to look at it from their perspective those teams along with Lutheran North and some others play tough competition to get ready for October. You have to respect those team for their schedules they know there’s a possibility they could lose they are willing to chance that to make them better come playoffs

Trinity was a little sloppy. Maybe some homer calls but not enough to account for the difference in the teams.

Their opponent was very disciplined and fast. You’re correct, superior football down there.

One thing I noticed, Trinity d-backs don’t seem to want to hit at all. And they arm tackle.

Yeah, Trinity actually doesn’t look bad, just not ready for this big stage. You certainly can see the talent. They will only get better as well. It all comes down to execution and discipline. GA looks better prepared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT