ADVERTISEMENT

ESL - I Hope ESL Wins by 50

That's because you're a clown and blame PN as if they did something wrong.

16-clown.w190.h190.2x.jpg

That's because you're a clown and blame PN as if they did something wrong.

16-clown.w190.h190.2x.jpg
They did. Should have said we're not playing. We didn't win. There's no judgment call. There's no interpretation of the rule. Simply rule, apparently hard to follow.

They did. Should have said we're not playing. We didn't win. There's no judgment call. There's no interpretation of the rule. Simply rule, apparently hard to follow.

Hey HSFan18, it's me, reality. Come play over here ehh? Leave the morals out of it. And if IHSA denied it, would you still cry?

Reactions: Patzo
And if they said Fenwick should play and he IHSA said no is it still Plainfields fault?

Ugh so damn tired of this terrible narrative

Reactions: vfl05
Cornell did it 76 years ago...as the article states, a time in which "character trumped a championship bid." Years later, commentator and longtime college football observer Beano Cook would rank Cornell's magnanimous gesture as the No. 2 moment in the sport's long and storied history — behind only Knute Rockne's "Win One for the Gipper" speech.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/07/sports/la-sp-crowe-20101108

And yet you like to bring this up only AFTER you started a thread specifically to bag on PN. Walk over to your mirror, dust it off, and take a look at what's in front of it. Then come talk to me about character.

What does that have to do with anything? I can want a team to lose by 50 points while still doing the right things in life. My word is as good as gold.

Are you related to hhs? As if I even have to explain the poor taste in starting a thread like this. It speaks a lot about your character. You wouldn't post this if it was ESL/F.

C'mon man, you're better than this nonsense.

Are you related to hhs? As if I even have to explain the poor taste in starting a thread like this. It speaks a lot about your character. You wouldn't post this if it was ESL/F.

C'mon man, you're better than this nonsense.

Says Joe Deliverance

I felt terrible for everyone directly involved in this incident!
Now I am getting angry with all the Morality BS directed at PN.
I will take the high road and wish both teams best of luck. I hope for a close, injury free game...........keep, politics, religion, race, natural origin out of it & ect....!
This is HS football. Let the shoulder pads do the talking.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Believe me I understand everyone is upset on the situation with PFN. I just want the Flyers to win. I don't care if it's by 1 or 50. A victory is all I want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT